Wednesday, January 12, 2011

John Cena Fined For Bad Language?


– John Cena issued an apology on Twitter for using the word “ass” on RAW, claiming he was fined for the non-PG language. Cena wrote on Twitter.com/JohnCena:

“Lots of posts about my language last night on Raw. I do apologize. It was out of line and I was indeed fined. If I have offended anyone it was not my intention.”

“I was very frustrated about being hurt and not able to compete. I lost my cool. I am sorry. Next time I will use something more creative like ‘whoop yer crap locker’ or ‘whoop yer dump box.’”

This is almost certainly a storyline and Cena actually being fined is highly unlikely.

Cena’s gotten a lot of criticism for his childish insults (such as using the word “poopie”) – so please John, let’s stay away from “crap locker” and “dump box.”

Source: sescoops.com


Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
Follow us on twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment