Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FAN OF THE MONTH (February)

FAN OF THE MONTH GOES TO SAMANTHA!! (February 2011)

My name is Samantha. The reason why i love Cena..Aside from the fact that John Cena is extremely attractive, I truly respect him for everything that he does for the Make-A-Wish
Foundation, his constant support for the armed forces and, of course, the value he places on each and every one of his fans. He is such a respectable guy with a determined attitude and I can tell that he loves what he does for the WWE. I will continue to support John Cena in everything that he does and hopefully, one day, I will personally get to meet him! Until then, Never Give Up! Hustle,Loyalty,Respect! CeNation for Life! Twitter: @cenafann


CONGRADS TO SAMANTHA FOR WINNING FAN OF THE MONTH. KEEP SUPPORTING CENA! Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!

1 comment: