Thursday, February 17, 2011

JR mentions The Rock Calling out Cena

JR. wrote on his blog about The Rock Calling Out John Cena:
“Some fans are hammering us on Twitter @JRsBBQ proclaiming that it will be Rock vs. Cena at WM27. That’s not what I heard. I heard that Rock was Hosting the event which works very well for me. Will there be some sort of Rock/Cena interaction? Sounds that way to me which is why I’m ‘staying tuned.’”
Source: JRsBarBQ.com




John Cena Tweeted on his Twitter about the Rock Return:
@JohnCena: “CeNation. Rock was in rare form tonight. It was great to see him enjoying himself out there. Even if it was at my expense. I’ve been Called alot worse. Just glad to see him back in action.”

Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
Follow Us on Twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment