Friday, October 21, 2011

VIDEO: John Cena talked about his Role in the Nickelodeon movie Fred 2

John Cena stars in Nickelodeon's "Fred 2"

-Video is down below!

John Cena returns to Nickelodeon this Saturday to reprise his role as the father of Fred Figglehorn in Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred. The WWE Superstar joins Internet sensation Lucas Cruikshank, who plays Fred, and Ariel Winter of Modern Family and WWE Studios’ The Chaperone, in the full-length sequel film.

In Fred 2, which airs Saturday night at 8 ET/PT, Fred goes on another adventure in attempt to prove his music teacher, Mr. Devlin, is a vampire. A scene from the movie was filmed earlier this year at a WWE live event where Fred got in the ring with his fictional father, Cena, to take on Mr. Devlin and his arch enemy, Kevin.

WWE.com recently talked to Cena about his role in the new Nickelodeon movie:

WWE.com: You’re back for your second Fred picture. Are you excited about it?

CENA: Fred was so nice that we had to do it twice. I’m very excited to be back for Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred. I think people are really, really going to enjoy this movie. I know you either love Fred or you hate Fred, which means I think I belong in this movie because I’m one of those guys. You either love me or you hate me.

WWE.com: This Fred kid, he just basically went in his backyard and made this little movie and now he’s famous. You probably have a lot of respect for the hustle, loyalty and respect that Fred brings to the table?

CENA: He’s an interesting entity. He’s a true internet sensation. I think Zack Ryder should take a chapter out of this guy’s playbook. He has certainly made his own success and created it out of thin air. Great kid. I think he’s funny as hell. And like I said, this is his second movie. I believe he has a TV show lined up, so he’s done pretty well for himself.

WWE.com: Is there anything in particular you can tell the WWE Universe and Fred fans about what to expect out of Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred?

CENA: Yeah, this is one you’re going to want to see, because for the first time ever there is a scene in the movie that is filmed at a WWE event and this is the first time something like this has ever happened. We filmed in South Carolina post-SmackDown, I believe, and it literally was history. We haven’t done anything like that ever. Never before has a camera been allowed in an arena. I saw the footage, it came out great and it’s a cool history-making process. I think when WWE sees the movie; they are going to realize we have something on our hands that could possibly be put on a silver screen for its own use.

For more information on Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred, visit Nick.com/Fred. Fred 2 airs Saturday at 8 p.m.ET/PT on Nickelodeon.


Watch the video below:


source: wwe.com

Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
Follow us on Twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment