Sunday, December 11, 2011

Former WWE superstar Batista mentions John Cena

Former WWE superstar Batista appeared on The Chad Dukes Wrestling Show this week and said John Cenakilled “hardcore, edgy” pro wrestling:

“I think, you know, they did the whole PG direction thing, I think that works for Cena; the little kids love him, cause he’s a great character, he’s someone they can look up to. The girls love him, good looking guy, says all the right things, does all the right things, but the hardcore fans can’t stand him. He is Mr. Hokey, Mr. PG… to me; he killed hardcore, edgy wrestling.”

Batista also commented on his feud with John Cena towards the end of his WWE run. Batista said he was the one booked as the heel, but he had to work extra hard to get booed, because some fans hate John Cena so much:

“I was playing the part of the heel, but they were still booing the hell out of Cena. I really had to go that extra step to be a heel against this guy.

source: sescoops

Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
Follow us on Twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

2 comments:

  1. Batista had the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen. Audiene was NOT booing Cena, but Batista. My opinion: Batista is jealous of Cena because Cena is rising above hate. I'm learning from Cena how to rise above hate. Thanks champ! You stood your ground and still do! Batista, grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EY CENA BATISTA IS JUST JEALOUS CAUSE U R DA FACE OF WWE HE SHOULD SHUT UP HIS LADY PARTS OR JUST GET BOOTS TO ASSES TO HIS FICTIONAL MANAGINA.

    ReplyDelete