Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Backstage Fallout: RAW 1,000 7/24/2012; John Cena "mistake"

Backstage Fallout: RAW 1,000 7/24/2012; John Cena "mistake"


John Cena was asked about unsuccessfully cashing in the Money in the Bank briefcase on RAW 1,000 against CM Punk. He said, “My mistake. We all know I’ve had issues with CM Punk in the past, but it’s been, the word respect comes up. If you’re the champ, nobody has any loyalty to anything. The word respect comes to mind, even when we’re at each other’s throats. It just respect. I go back to Money in the Bank when Vince went to throw it out and I told him no, and I lost. My watch, my terms, and I respect that.”


 Watch Video Below:

Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
 Follow us on Twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

3 comments:

  1. John Cena should have another chance at the title

    ReplyDelete
  2. John disurve a rematch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John cena should have a rematch.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete