Saturday, August 21, 2010

.. CENA'S CRACK ON JUSTIN GABRIEL ..


As seen on Monday’s episode of Raw, John Cena alluded to Justin Gabriel’s sexuality by saying the Nexus member has an “alternative way of thinking.” Unlike past instances on WWE programming, it was not some sort of inside reference on behalf of creative. Figure Four Weekly Online editor Bryan Alvarez noted in an online show Tuesday that Gabriel has a girlfriend, He did not, however, reveal who his girlfriend is.


SOURCE : www.sescoops.com

8 comments:

  1. ah so thats what John meant, I really wasnt sure, lol, thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate john cena

    love you JUSTIN GABRIEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. CENA IS AWSOME AND CUTE BUT WHO IS CUTER CENA OR GABRIEL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is horrible justin gabriel is so much better then cena

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Cena is a chump LIVE ON JUSTIN GABRIEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Name is Chelsea. And I am John Cena's biggest fan (: (: I watch him everytime he is on Raw and I have his new t shirt , three posters , his new dvd , I have the WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 . I think he is attractive and a very nice guy . I respect him for everything he does from Make A Wish Foundation to his acting career. I love all his movies especially The Marine (: I love his sense of humor and his attitude towards everything . He is not a sore loser . I will always be his biggest fan no matter what . And my goal is to meet John Cena before I hit thirty . And I wish i could meet him for my 18th birthday which is 13 days from now (: lol thats a big dream right there

    ReplyDelete