Tuesday, July 12, 2011

VIDEO: During a Commercial Break on RAW and After RAW went off Air 7/11/2011

I got some video's of a RAW During a Commercial Break and After RAW went off Air 7/11/2011 in Boston, MA
The videos aren't that great but you can hear him speaking! Check them out!

Right before John Cena's handicap match with David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty was announce on a commercial break John Cena was talking to the Crowd. Told them it was his wedding anniversay with his wife Liz. He step out of the ring and Went up to her told her if this was his last night on Raw that he "Loves her so much" and gave her a kiss and a hug. He also introduce his Father "Johnny Fab" and his Brother that was sitting behind his Dad. They were all sitting in front row.

Here's a Video of it:

After RAW went off Air- WATCH VIDEO OF IT Below:
**If it does NOT work Click where it says "WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE"

source: youtube

Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
Follow us on Twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

6 comments:

  1. wow. cena don't give up u will win this sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU CENA IT WAS SO CUTE HOW YOU KISSED YOUR WIFE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My God.I dont like that chick! she is a player and I know her and know what she is of and she's a whore!she cheats and this marriage soo called thing isnt going to last and never will.it made me want to be sick when I saw her ugly face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cena you will always be the Champ to me!!!! I love you so much this is not the end just a new beginning!!!

    ReplyDelete