Monday, March 5, 2012

VIDEO: AFTER RAW went off Air 3/5/2012


After Monday’s RAW from Boston went off the air, John Cena cut a promo and revealed some very personal information – that that his youngest brother has Stage 3 cancer and is recovering from recent surgery.

Cena said he’s so happy that his brother is doing better that he would drink Jack Daniels and eat some Kung Pow Chicken. Cena’s hometown crowd popped huge for the feel-good moment.

-Cena also reveal that his brother cancer is shrinking.

The crowd gave him a standing ovation after he announce the news!

Back in December, John Cena wrote the following on Twitter regarding personal issues he was going through:

“Very difficult month for me,personally. It’s times like these that I see truly how much I love wrestling. I am truly thankful for what I do. Adapt. Overcome. And now, more than ever before Rise Above Hate. I f’n love you guys. Even the ones that hate my guts. U get me thru each day..thick and thin. Thank u. For everything. Thank you.”

Watch Video of this below:

source: sescoops

Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
Follow us on Twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

15 comments:

  1. Much Love and Respect! We Love U!! Our prayers are with you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love cena my thoughts and prayers are with you love you john Rise above hate. Cenation 4life

    ReplyDelete
  3. weel said cena u dont worry every thing will be alright never give up champ

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cena put your foot so far up the rocks a** he will b able to drink the water on you knee lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. your the best i hate the way rock thinks he can just drop in and out anytime he wants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brother John, I pray for you daily. Sorry to hear about your brother's cancer. I pray he recovers, get stronger&healthier. I said an extra prayer for him. I know he's a living testimony to all cancer patients,survivors and their families and friends. Much love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH U AND YOUR FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy to hear that

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you and ur family. Extra prayers for your lil brother. I am happy to hear that the tumor is shrinking and will pray that it shrinks until its completely gone. Keep ur fans updated we love u. Your a amazing person that feels ppl with overwhelming inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for you and ur family. Extra prayers for your lil brother. I am happy to hear that the tumor is shrinking and will pray that it shrinks until its completely gone. Keep ur fans updated we love u. Your a amazing person that feels ppl with overwhelming inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. john dont worry with you around your brother has the best support and i will pray for him too........
    evrything gonna be fine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Cena, up until this very moment, I was like one of the millions...and millions " (hahaha sorry Mr. Cena, sir) who actually had a major dislike against you, BUT after seeing this video, I wanted to let you know that you have my utmost thoughts and prayers for the Cena family. Man I don't even know how to begin to ask how you feel or what you're going through, but I hope you will BE OK. God bless the Cena crew, forever dude !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. John, if your brother is anything like you he will win this fight with cancer! And again God Bless!

    ReplyDelete